Friday, December 07, 2007

The Expo

Went to packet pickup and the expo with Eric and Buckle, former colleagues and my local running inspirations.
Buckle, Eric and I went to the expo last year. It's a new tradition. It also gives me a chance to see my old buddies at my former newspaper.
This is funny. I am thinking about what things were like this time last year as I prepare for my event on Sunday.
When I did White Rock last year, not only was it my first event, but the first big thing I had ever done by myself.
Well, to say I did it alone isn't quite true. I was out there with a lot of people. I did start the race with some friends.
I crossed the finish line by myself and drove myself home. Like a big girl. Ha.
This time last year I had this, too, that got me through.
Can you believe it's been a year already?

QoD: Should 2008 be a year for out-of-town running trips?

No comments: