Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The first-timer



Remember a few days ago I mentioned my friend, Christy (a.k.a. Running Into Myself or Runnerish) and that the Austin Half Marathon was her first event? Well read this, all about her first event.

I'm borrowing from MotownRunnerGirl, who let me post on hers before I started my blog.

Christy is awesome. She's got the classic runner's build. Several of us who know her have been waiting for her to break free. This was her chance to release the runner from within.

As soon as Christy e-mails me the pictures her fiance took of us before and after the race, one of us will post them.

Congratulations, Christy. YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

Running the streets and trails of Dallas, Texas! said...

Liz, you are a gift, you make a race such a positive experience. Can't wait to do more!

Motownrunner said...

hey i think we have a blogger revival

Ty said...

I think I'm jealous of this running thing.

How do I get involved?