Wednesday, August 25, 2010

iPhone woes and other stuff

If you have an iPhone 3G, think very carefully before you do, and make sure you have ALL DAY to do it.
I updated my little 8GB and it did take a little more than an hour -- it took five hours, in fact, tying up both iPhone and laptop, taking precious time in the job search.
My jury is still out on whether or not I'll like iPhone 4.0, but I will say that the e-mail application grouping multiple emails from people is kinda cool. Online reviews say they'll work great for a few days, then the iPhone will crash. Oh goodie. Can't wait for that, I guess AT&T will get their way when they force me to buy a new phone because the update won't take on mine.
DFW Metro runners, swimmers and cyclists?
Went to have dinner with the running team recently, and the girls I hung out with are now training for triathlons. The pressure was on. I don't have a road bike, plus I freak out in open water, so there's two reasons I can't start training for a tri. I'll stick to the pavement.

No comments: