Wednesday, May 09, 2007

tubthumping

OK. So I am being good.
I am not drinking.
It's sleep, nutrition, running and resting when I am supposed to.
I have the 20-miler this Saturday -- longest run ever -- so I am being good because I have to.
As I was running the other day, this song on my iPod gave me some inspiration:
...I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never going to keep me down I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never going to keep me down...
It also made me think of something I'm missing.

...He drinks a whisky drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink...


So yeah. I am being good.

Remembering how nice it was to have a whisky drink, a vodka drink, a lager drink and a cider drink.
Especially, how nice it was to have a bloody Mary morning on the weekends.
Sigh. Only 25 more days.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Does everyone blog at work??

Motownrunner said...

do you know that's the song i gave my mentees when i was mentor?? i love that song. i mean, you know, for training.